Holy Yoga at My House Fitness
2 ways to attend:
- Virtual via Zoom on Monday evenings 7 pm – 8:00 pm in the comfort of your own house
- In-Studio on Tuesday evenings 7 pm – 8:00 pm all COVID protocols in place
About Holy Yoga
Who can Attend: Each class can be modified/beneficial for any fitness level.No previous Yoga experience is required.
What to Expect: This class will include:
- Slow, long stretches to gently open up the body
- Restorative yoga emphasizing mindfulness as poses are held in stillness for several minutes.
- Vinyasa (meaning based on flow and coordinated breathing) practice that links breath and movement.
- Using the breath to guide the body through a series of postures that emphasize strength, alignment, and balance.
- Focused mediation on God, scripture reading with background Christian music playing
Led by Sarah Orde-Ronning, Certified Holy Yoga Instructor HYI-200
Preparing for Virtual sessions- Mondays 7:00 pm-8:00pm:
- Prepare a quiet place in your home where you have room to move. A mat or large towel.
- Please have a strap, scarf, or belt handy and a small blanket, block or pillow nearby for our session tonight.
- Log in to the Zoom link on the device you will use for the session, early, if possible (to troubleshoot or make a modification before the session begins)
- The number of participants allowed is limited. Please register in advance.
- Temperature Check and Health questions asked in the lobby. Please reschedule if not feeling well
- A mat will be provided (your own mat is optional)
- Face masks required
- All areas and items used are disinfected and sanitized by staff.
Price: $15/single class; Save by purchasing a pack of 5 classes for $60