Personal Trainers (workers):
- Have been informed and encouraged to self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19. They Will stay home if not feeling well.
- Required to conduct a Temperature Check (using a touchless thermometer) and Health Screening Checklist upon arrival at the studio and before each shift.
- My House Fitness will inform workers if they have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 and they will inform My House Fitness if they have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 outside of the studio.
- Will go home if sick and experiencing symptoms of COVID-19
- Are accepted into the studio by appointment only
- Required to conduct a Temperature Check (using a touchless thermometer) and Health Screening Checklist upon arrival at the studio and before each fitness session.
- Are asked to reschedule if feeling sick and experiencing symptoms
- Wait in the Lobby, until their personal trainer comes out to escort them back to a sanitized section of the studio for their fitness session.
- Fully vaccinated individuals have a choice to wear a face mask while exercising or not.
- Will adhere to medical professional instructions regarding quarantine if exposed to COVID-
positive person and can come back after quarantine with a negative COVID test
- Will not be financially penalized for missed sessions
- Clients are informed verbally of new protocols, along with posted signs with instructions, and asked to sign a COVID-19 waiver of Liability form.
- Personal Trainers (workers) wash their hands often, along with using hand sanitizer and wearing gloves.
- Personal Trainers ensure that clients use hand sanitizer before and after each fitness session.
- New protocols are posted, instructing the use of restrooms.
- Equipment and frequently touched surfaces are cleaned and disinfected between each client.
- Signs are posted to indicate which surfaces are Sanitized and ready to use and those that Need Sanitizing: Wait to Use.
- We use hospital-grade disinfectants & sanitizers, professional gym wipes that kill 99.9% of bacteria within 15 seconds, a steam cleaner for equipment, and a scrubber for the floor.
- The building maintenance team has inspected the HVAC/ventilation system and replaced filters to ensure clean and effective air circulation in the facility.
- Fans are no longer being used during fitness sessions within the studio. Instead, the front door & back door are opened whenever the weather allows providing a cross breeze of fresh outside air throughout the studio, along with air conditioning to maintain a comfortable temperature within the studio
- Enhanced Deep Cleaning, Sanitizing, and Steam Cleaning is performed daily before/after hours.
- No food preparation or sharing occurs on-premise.
Drop Off / Pick Up / Delivery Protocols
My House Fitness – Coon Rapids is a drop-off/pick-up point for Healthy for Life Meals
The New Meal Pick-Up Protocols are as follows:
- Healthy For Life Meal Customers Arrive at My House Fitness parking lot Monday & Thursday between the hours of 300pm-7:00pm
- Option to call 763-496-5699 to have the meals brought out to your car or you are welcome to come instead and have a My House Fitness staff member retrieve your meal package from the cooler.
- My House Fitness staff will be wearing a face mask and sanitize their hands before and after handling each meal