A GREATER COMMUNITY VISION
The founders of My House Fitness, Coon Rapids, have been Anoka County residents for many years and have a passion to work with others in the community to make a positive impact. We believe a healthy community is best achieved with healthy individuals. Because of this, we see it as our responsibility and privilege to become embedded into our community. We’re building a network of local health and wellness professionals to best serve the local community.
Being active members of important local organizations keeps us up-to-date with the health and pulse of the community.
Anoka-Area Chamber of Commerce
Elevate Hope House – Non-profit providing support systems for single moms and children at risk of homelessness, in Anoka County.
HEALTH & WELLNESS REFERRAL PARTNERS
CAUSES WE’VE JOINED
There are some amazing causes we’ve participated in, and the list will continue to grow. Bringing attention to and supporting these important community issues is the first step to finding long-term solutions.
- JDRF ONE WALK – Fight to end Type One Diabetes – Feb 2018 – Mall of America
- Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis – June 2018 – CHS Field St. Paul
- Fun with Fitness Classes to support the Light Up The Night walk for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
WELLNESS WORKSHOPS PROVIDED AS COMMUNITY SERVICE
We believe education is the foundation for lasting success. It’s been a privilege and honor to provide free workshops to the community, and we’re excited about the ones we have slated in the near future.
- Why Dieting Doesn’t Work – Featuring Russ Branjord (the Spike Guy) January 2018
- Get a Grip on Stress – Featuring Dr. Bob Vaughn, Health Source Chiropractic, July 2018
- Mind Over Matter – Featuring Danea Ziegler, Union Gospel Mission/Fitness Instructor for Women’s Shelters, August 2018