My House Fitness – Coon Rapids Story
Jeremiah Bormes and Shelly Houser are a son and mother team that founded and opened the Coon Rapids location in January of 2018. With Jeremiah’s passion for fitness and Shelly’s love for adult education, they complement one another perfectly. Jeremiah holds certifications for personal training, group fitness instructing, and weight management instructing from the American Council on Exercise. Shelly is a certified group fitness instructor, accredited senior fitness specialist, published author, and holds a Master’s degree in Education.
What: The MY HOUSE FITNESS Difference
- Uniquely designed fitness program –just for you
- You will actually enjoy your workouts
- Your VERY OWN professional fitness coach/personal trainer
- Faster results
- Plateaus are CRUSHED early
- Motivation & encouragement
Who: MY HOUSE FITNESS trainers help EVERY BODY, (especially) YOU!
- Time-deprived, busy individuals
- Those who want or need more energy
- All fitness levels (ages 10-90)
- Anyone who wants to feel better & live better
- Going through health changes or recovery from injuries
How: What to Expect when you join MY HOUSE FITNESS
- Professionally designed programs using proven methods & techniques
- Faster and personalized results
- Healthy habits formed that could last a lifetime.
- Non-intimidating, beautiful private studio
- Friendly, knowledgeable experts giving professional advice
- Motivation, encouragement & accountability
- Flexibility to fit your schedule, budget, and lifestyle